воскресенье, 17 февраля 2019 г.

Picture descriptions

     I’ve chosen photo № 1
   As you know, I’m keen on photography and always take photos if they seem to be interesting to me.

As you can see this photo was taken in the kitchen.
 Well, I took this photo last summer while my family and I were cooking there.
In the foreground of the photo you can see my sister who are waiting until lunch.
She's  wearing special clothes for baking.
In the photo my family is smiling as they are enjoying  this activity.
In the background there is beautiful scenery of my dad washing dishes. As for the weather, it is warm and sunny outside that's why we have such a great mood.
I keep this photo in my album because it’s a good idea to look at this photo some time later and refresh the memories of how we spend time cooking together .
Besides, this photo seems to be quite interesting, eye-catching and vivid and my family members are so beautiful and happy in this photo.
I want to show this photo to you because you have always wanted to meet my family and to know them better 
I believe, this photo can encourage you to take up this activity.


That’s all I wanted to tell you about this photo.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий